Friday, May 9, 2008

Farewell @ Puchong SutraMas on 3.5.2008

Farewell...again? Haha....Yes, you are right!!! Another farewell organised by best friends - Nicholas Mok and Ka Fai. They are so KIND...organise the farewell for me at their house located in Puchong SutrMas. OMG...I'm so touched!!!

Foods for the night...Got fried rice, fried noddles, fried chicken, nuggest, curry chicken, Oyster sauce tau fu, sausages and fruits...Looks good huh?! :)

Guess what? Sofa in the living hall...looks great and cosy rite?!

Visual decoration.....Thanks to Kian made this at the door side to welcome me when I got there... So nice!!! Hmm....a bit like Depavaali celebration...bravo!!! LOL...

Des and Evan
Bar tender of the night, made nice COCKtail for us....and she made a SUPER harsh cocktail for me.


Jack and Des
My best best friend....Do you still remember the show of 'Sepet'?



Farewell cake from John Ho... It doesn't look nice but very it's nice to eat!!! Taste like cake from STARBCKS!!! I like it....especially those coffe bean surrounding the cake...hmm, full of coffe aroma. Yum yum...I'm gonna to miss it!!


Again, thses people tried to make me drunk again.... Luckily, I had enough of training before this. Hua hua hua... Bleh!!


Anyhow, still get abit drunk....Haha!!!~

Game time....Gosh, they played the foul dirty language game. Can hear and listen to they speaking foul languages the whole night!!! Well, it's quite fun anyway... :p

Happy Family~
Last row: Sean, Alex, James, Sze Ling, Alton, Jerry, Nicholas and Ray
Middle row: Edison, Dennis, KC, Jeff
First row: Eddie, Kian, Evan Des, John and Ka Fai
Thank you guys...I'm gonna to miss you guys very very much!!! Hugsssss.....Cheers!!!

No comments: