Thursday, May 8, 2008

Farewell @ Sunway Pyramid's Redbox on 1.5.2008

Farewell with my school mates, course mates and their girl friends (AH Sou)....LOL!! The farewell held in Sunway Pyramid's RedBox on 1.5.2008 till the next day morning 3am!!

I lost my voice on that nite...Hmm...not because of singing too much but screaming too much! This is because of my frens tortured me 'harshly', force me to drink, drink and drink!!! I was drunk that nite, due to my frens mixed all hard liquor, beers, champaign and mixers together in one bowl for me. Really thanks to all my these nasty gang frens. =p

These are the Ah Sou I've mentioned earlier....(hua hua hua)

This is how I act after drunk... Gosh!!!

Nah....this is the 'bowl' of my drink I mentioned earlier....OMG, this is some left over which I cant finish!!!

Tee, Meng, Des
My school mates since secondary school....

Yen, 4i and Des
Kathy, Hoh Yan and Des
My course mates....

4i, Des and 97
Des, 97 and Janice
Dino, Des and Gwen
Thanks guys, I had an unforgettable farewell with you guys on that nite. Of course, I'll remember you guys... Muackss... Love you all!!! Huggssss...

No comments: