Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Your Birthday...


30 April is your birthday, Mr. Daren Wong. Hmm...nothing special or surprise but just an ordinary birthday dinner and celebration for you...In fact, I'm happy that you are available and allowed me to celebrate your birthday on the eve night so that I can be the 1st person to greet you Happy Birthday!


Dinner @ Chilis' in One Utama... Yum yum~ We have ordered a lot of foods.


Mushroom Fajitas (Vegetarian)...


Chicken Nuggets.


Satisfy look after finished all the foods...Phew~ So full!!!


Play pool to kill time because our movie showtime delayed due to the premier show of Iron Man on that nite. >;/


Well, the delay created us lots of time....so we play few snapshots before the movie. Stupid look, huh? LOL...


Finally, a 'small little' birthday cake for the birthday 'boy'...Happy 3X th Birthday!!!


A birthday present for you...once again... Happy Birthday! Wish you are happy alwiz and dreams come true. Also, hope you enjoy the birthday celebration.

With here, I'd like to thank you for part of my life. You are not only my best friend but my good teacher as well. This is because you have taught me so much and shared with me so many things.

Thank you...

No comments: